The Filling Station in Bozeman, MT will host an intimate gathering of the ghouls, HALLOWEEN NIGHT, Wednesday, October 31, 2012! Doors open at 9, Showtime 10pm sharp. Costume’s are mandatory (come on, it’s Halloween, duh). There will be a costume contest and drink specials. AND there is a VERY limited amount of tickets available. Less than 200 in fact. This show WILL sell out… get tickets at Cactus Records or cactusrecords.net. This party is the biggest, most exclusive event of the season… You don’t want to miss it! We promise.
- “Dark Side of the Rainbow” presented by Teton Valley Foundation for Music on MainStream
- Farewell to the Ladies, Pub Station in Billings November 9
- Farewell to the Ladies, 2 Nights at The Rialto
- Big Sky’s Music in the Mountains September 5 with Pinky and the Floyd
- Pinky and the Floyd to Headline Montana State Hemp & Cannabis Festival
- 2 Nights at Helena’s Myrna Loy Theater August 22-23