Pinky and the Floyd play an opening and closing set for classic rock pioneers, “The Guess Who,” live in Great Falls for the Harvest Howl Festival, October 27, 2017.
As one of the premier dinner and concert events in Great Falls, Harvest Howl is a “must do” for music lovers in North Central Montana. The event features a casual, fun-filled atmosphere and includes dinner, silent auction, local craft beers and of course big name musical entertainers and dancing. The Great Falls Rotary Club sponsors harvest Howl and all proceeds go to the improvement, maintenance and operation of Camp Rotary. For more information on all of the great things going on at the camp, see the “Camp Rotary” page or go to www.mtcamprotary.com.
Where else can you eat, drink, visit with friends, dance and be entertained while supporting a worthy cause like Camp Rotary?
Here’s a list of some of the fun things going on at this year’s Harvest Howl:
- Music by The Guess Who and Pinky and the Floyd
- Dinner (premier and sponsor tables) and food vendors featuring fine food from local restaurants.
- Full service beverage bars providing beer, wine and all your favorite mixed drinks as well as soft drinks. Water and pop provided free of charge.
- A Beer Garden serving many craft beers brewed right here in Great Falls.
- Silent auction of over 100 items provided by local businesses and artisans
- A chance to meet the band members
- Plenty of room to dance to your heart’s content
- 50/50 ticket sales, you could go home a much wealthier person!
More info and tickets: http://harvesthowl.com