Pinky and the Floyd will close down the 2012 Livingston Summerfest with a performance Sunday, July 22 from 3:30-5pm. View the schedule of bands below. The 2012 Summerfest will also offer a record # of art vendors including clothing, jewelry, photography, skin care, and much more. The festival will also host a number of amazing food vendors including MT style BBQ, Mexican, Asian, NY style italian, and much more.
Summerfest 3 day passes are being sold at the Chamber of Commerce, Cellular Plus, City of Livingston Court House office, Utility Office and online at www.livingstonmusicfestival.com. 3 day passes are $20 for 13 years and up, $10 for ages 7 – 12, 6 and under are free. Daily passes are sold at the gate during Summerfest for $15 per adult/$5 for kids (7 to 12).
- Friday, July 20th 5:30 p.m. – 7:30 p.m. LITTLE JANE & THE PISTOL WHIPS
- Friday, July 20th 8:00 p.m. – 10:00 p.m. THE MAX
- Saturday, July 21st 2:00 p.m. – 3:30 p.m. THE FOSSILS
- Saturday, July 21st 4:00 p.m. – 5:30 p.m. WESTERN SKIES
- Saturday, July 21st 6:00 p.m. – 7:30 p.m. THE CLINTONS
- Saturday, July 21st 8:00 p.m. – 10:00 p.m. BAND OF HEATHENS (From Austin, TX)
- Sunday, July 22nd 11:30 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. TOM CATMULL & THE CLERICS
- Sunday, July 22nd 1:30 p.m. – 3:00 p.m. THE TRISHAS (From Austin, TX)
- Sunday, July 22nd 3:30 p.m. – 5:00 p.m. PINKY AND THE FLOYD