Pinky and the Floyd announces a statewide “Pink Floyd Retrospective” Tour beginning March 29th at The Willson Auditorium in Bozeman. Living up to the grandeur and theatrics of an authentic “Pink Floyd Experience” this tour features some of Montana’s most beautiful and historic theaters, perfect for including an extensive light show, choir, live visual mixing, guest artists, and more!
- BOZEMAN : 3/29 (friday) : WILLSON THEATER : 414 W Main St : 8pm
Featuring 50-piece Bozeman High School Choir, Dave Walker, and More.
- MISSOULA : 4/04 (thursday) : THE WILMA : 131 S. Higgins Ave : 8pm
Featuring 18-piece Dolce Canto Choir, and More.
- BILLINGS : 4/05 (friday) : BABCOCK THEATER : 2812 Second Ave. N : 8pm
- BUTTE : 4/26 (friday) : MOTHER LODE THEATRE : 316 W Park St : 8pm
ALL tickets available – ALL ticket locations – ALL 4 shows!
- BOZEMAN: $25 at Cactus Records, (406) 587-0245, or cactusrecords.net [BUY NOW]
- MISSOULA: $20 at Rockin’ Rudy’s or $22 by phone at (406) 542-0077
- BILLINGS: $18 at Ernie November, Rimrock Mall, Tickets300 Box Office, (866) 300-8300, or: www.tickets300.com [BUY NOW]
- BUTTE: $20 at Theatre Box Office, (406) 723-3602, or: www.buttearts.org [BUY NOW]
ABOUT THE SHOW:
ret·ro·spec·tive: (defined as) – an exhibition or compilation showing the development of the work of a particular artist over a period of time.
The “Pink Floyd Retrospective” will be PINKY’s largest undertaking to date; carefully choosing songs from every studio album in the Pink Floyd catalog, some for the story, others for their pioneering direction in Rock music as we know it. Beginning with the psychedelic, Syd Barrett-influenced pieces of Piper at the Gates of Dawn and the like from 1967 on, through the flagship hits of Dark Side of the Moon and The Wall in the 1970’s & 80’s, and culminating with the hugely anthematic, orchestral- like instrumentation of their last albums; Momentary Lapse of Reason and The Division Bell.
You can expect 3 hours of music ranging from the earliest Pink Floyd music to the most recent Roger Waters Wall Tour. (1967-present). Pick your city, get tickets early, mark your calendars, and spread the word! This show promises to be one of the biggest productions Montana has seen.
RSVP to this FACEBOOK EVENT PAGE for a chance to WIN TICKETS. (details to follow).