Thanks to everyone that came to Pine Creek. It was truly epic. We had a blast! Killer sound via Chuck Goodwin, festive party-goers including tons of pink costumes, and tons of killer music! Nice work team!
Pinky and the Floyd is throwing a HUGE outdoor BBQ and CONCERT for Fourth of July weekend! It’s an ALL AGES, family friendly show at the Pine Creek Lodge & Cafe (outside of Livingston, MT)! Come out Sunday afternoon, July 3rd for some classic summer BBQ and an outdoor performance from Pinky. Music starts around 7pm and goes till 10pm. Families welcome, bring a lawn chair, have some BBQ, and celebrate your independence with Pinky in the Pines! We’re only selling 400 tickets, so advance purchase is highly recommended. This will be a big summer rock concert that you and your family & friends will not want to miss!
Make a weekend out of it! Our friends, The Dave Walker Band play Pine Creek the night before (July 2) at 7:30pm, and might be hanging out with Pinky the following night. (wink)
All the details below…
TICKETS ON SALE JUNE 6 for $10 at the following locations:
- Cactus Records (Bozeman): 587-0245
- Sax & Fryer (Livingston): 222-1421
- Pine Creek Cafe (Livingston): 222-3628
CAMPING & LODGING:
- Pine Creek has limited lodging. (book now)
- There’s camping in the area. (book now)
- Chico Hot Springs is not far away. (book now)
DRIVING & PARKING:
- Parking is very limited
- Please CARPOOL if possible.
- BBQ will be served outside
- For dining inside- make reservations.