ANNOUNCING – the biggest party of the summer, in BOZEMAN!! Mark your calendars for Friday, Aug 25… it’s the 3rd Annual Bridger Brewing Back to School Block Party!
For the 3rd straight year, Pinky and the Floyd will play an outdoor parking lot rock concert to ring in the end of summer, Friday, August 25, 2017. It’s the “Back-to-School Block Party” and it promises to be the biggest party of the summer with crazy drink & food specials, big stage & lights, and 3+ hours of your favorite Pink Floyd music performed by one of MT’s premier live bands! And it’s ALL AGES! – General Admission – Kids 5 and under FREE.
TICKETS (on sale NOW)
- $15 advance, $18 at the door. (not including service fees)
- Tickets available at Cactus Records (in-store & online), and at Bridger Brewing
- Get tickets online NOW: https://cactusrecords.net/events/pinky-bridger/
- Kids 5 and under are FREE – show is all ages
LOCATION / TIME
- Town & Country Shopping Center Parking Lot (front of Brewery)
- Address: 1609 S. 11th Ave, Bozeman, MT 59715
- Times: Gates open at 6pm, Showtime 7pm
- Pinky is teaming up with the beer wizards at Bridger Brewing to offer a brand new, exclusive event beer called the “MONEY” IPA.
- There will be a few other tricks and surprises from the band too!
The event is ALL AGES and alcohol will be served by Sidecar Bar Service for those 21+ (with ID). Don’t miss the event of the summer!