Pinky and the Floyd returns to MT’s most beautiful historic theatre, Thursday, August 20, 2015. It’s been 3 years since the last Mother Lode show and the band couldn’t be more excited to return with a slew of new songs and new energy! ALL AGES.
After many years of touring with silk aerialists, actors, elaborate sets, over-the-top laser light shows, 50-voice choirs and guest artists, Pinky and the Floyd will return to what they do best; delivering a kick-ass performance of some of the most seminal rock-n-roll of our time, true to its roots with energy THROUGH the ROOF! Pinky and the Floyd are thrilled to finally be returning after nearly 3 years to the beautiful and historic Mother Lode Theater in Butte, and especially to a group of fans who quite clearly know how to rock out to the music of Pink Floyd.
- Only $20 – Available NOW
- Only $10 with MT Tech or High School ID (box office only)
- Reserved seating. Get tickets at the Mother Lode Box Office (316 W. Park Butte), or online at: www.buttearts.org
- The historic Mother Lode Theatre in Butte
- 316 W. Park St., Butte, MT 59701
- Doors at 6pm, Showtime 7-10pm
- ALL AGES show
- Alcohol available for 21+
- 2 full sets of classics from every Floyd era
- Big sound & lights, 9-piece band
Mark your calendars & spread the word!!